[TowerTalk] Tower mounted AL boxes

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower mounted AL boxes
From: (Richard Thorne)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:19:55 -0600
K3IWK has been around for a long time.  I remember back in 1980 or so I
needed a chasis for a homebrew amplifier.  I didn't have the punches or
tools to cut aluminum.  I sent a drawing to Charles and soon after had the
needed chasis.  It was a 4 holer using 811a's.

Anyways, his prices were fair, and turn around was quick Granted, it was
21 years ago, but I'd use him again if I had the need.

alsopb wrote:

> Guys,
> I ran across some neat aluminium boxes made to be mounted on Rohn 25.
> The design is a box with an extended back drilled for the tower U
> bolts.
> They range in size from 8x10x3 to 10x20x10 and come in hinged or screw
> on access plates.  Prices range from $16 to $60.
> see--
> 73 de Brian/K3KO
> --
> FAQ on WWW: