[TowerTalk] abbreviation: PSF?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] abbreviation: PSF?
From: (Michael Pfeuffer)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:06:25 -0600
Howdy all,

I'm considering putting up a Rohn 25G fold-over tower that I picked up a
few years ago.  In looking at the engineering specs for the tower, they
list antenna loads for two different values of "PSF" ( 20 and 30 ).  I
can't find PSF defined anywhere in my specs, and a google search resulted
in a wide array of choices, but none seemed to apply.  Any ideas?

I'm looking at page FO-1 in the current book.  The table is titled
"Specifications for Rohn Fold-Over Towers", and hasn't changed since it was
drawn in '83.

--Mike, WQ5C