[TowerTalk] Spalding Towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Spalding Towers
From: (Dave Hachadorian)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:53:58 +0000

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:21:43 -0600 "Ronald Anderson" <>
> Years ago a friend bought a spalding tower 68 footer.  He now
> wants to put it up and the city is asking for engineering specs
> on the tower.  Is Spalding Tower still in business and if so anyone
> got a address or phone number?
> Thanks

That tower comes in 8' sections, so it is probably the 64 foot BX.
Spaulding was bought out by Rohn. There is quite a bit of
engineering data on that particular tower, the BX-64, in my
1996 Rohn Catalog. It's rated for 6 sq ft at 70 mph with a
maximum boom length of 10 feet. You can order a catalog from

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ