[TowerTalk] Tilt-over Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tilt-over Towers
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:32:03 +0000
Guys,

How many of you have experienced 10 years without a failure?

How many of you would be satisfied with the same antenna for 10 years?

My experience is much different.  Rotors fail frequently.  Antennas
are never good enough.

What we really need is a well designed tilt-over type tower.  I am
sure it will sell.  Too bad the EZ way idea couldn't be updated and
manufactured again.  It sure was great working on antennas while they
were within reach with at most a step ladder.

73 de Brian/K3KO

you shouldn't really have to "fix" anything in a properly