[TowerTalk] Tilt-over Towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tilt-over Towers
From: (Jerry Keller)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:13:03 -0500
I actually was referring to the "fold-over", where the hinge point is 10-15
feet or more above ground, so I could tilt it over by myself.  Reason: I
don't want to climb, don't want to risk the lives of others, but want access
to the antennas for a variety of reasons. After installation, I'd like a
one-man operation. I looked at the hazers, but I'm skeptical (maybe I
shouldn't be?)... so Im looking for an alternative.
Jerry K3MGT
(I would never knowingly violate the K7LXC Prime Directive!!)