[TowerTalk] replacement wench?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] replacement wench?
From: baycock@HIWAAY.NET (Bill Aycock)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:56:17 -0600
I had to replace the winch on the 48' fold-over I put up about two years
ago. The tower was about 30 years old, and the only part needing
replacement was the winch-
I researched it pretty well, and found an acceptable onea at WalMart, but
the best was a Fulton model t2005, Trailer winch, rated for 2000 pound
cable force.. It had a reversable ratchet, and an optional safety brake. It
has worked very well.

The address is:

                   Fulton Performance Prods Inc
                   50 Indianhead Dr,
                   Mosinee, WI 54455-9512
                   Phone: (715)693-1700

I once had their URL but lost it.

Good luck- Bill;-W4BSG

At 11:51 AM 3/18/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a replacement wench appropriate for use with the Rohn
>25G fold-over tower?
>Mike, WQ5C
>FAQ on WWW:
>Administrative requests: