[TowerTalk] clarifying hand-dug holes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] clarifying hand-dug holes
From: Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net> (Bob Otto)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:33:52 -0500
Hello ValErwin,

Did you consider offering him an apple Tom??  (as in Tom Sawyer <G>)

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

Time Written:
3:32:54 PM
Attachments:
<none>

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!