[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] SonoTube

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SonoTube
From: (Ron KA4INM Youvan)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:20:59 -0500

> Sonotube looks like an over grown paper towel tube and comes in various
> lengths and diameters.  It is used as a concrete form.

  Sonotube is designed to be a concrete form, it has a heavy coating of
paraffin (WAX) on it's inside. You rip it off when the concrete is set,
it comes off in a spiral fashion.

         73 (= Best Regards) de: (= this is) Ron
       Please visit my HAM web site at:

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>