[TowerTalk] K2QMF: Re: [Force 12 Talk] RopeAdope

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K2QMF: Re: [Force 12 Talk] RopeAdope
From: k2qmf@juno.com (k2qmf@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:01:47 EST
From: K2QMF
To: force12e@lightlink.com
Cc: force12talk@qth.com
Subject: Re: [Force 12 Talk] RopeAdope
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:12:37

Hello All,

Just some additional information...

I don't know about new computer design software and whatever else
however, I have a Hy-Gain TH-6 that has been up since 1970.  It is on an
EZ-Way tower.
No ropes in the elements.  Just put together from the directions in the
box.
It is still working great.  SWR is great.  Break most pileups on the
first try.
If it aint broke don't fix it...

73,  Ted  K2QMF