[TowerTalk] GM Hazer for Rohn 25

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GM Hazer for Rohn 25
From: (
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:16:04 EST
I am a new subscriber to this reflector and am not sure if this question is out
of place or not since it doesn't pertain to owls, ropes or lawyers.  I don't
find a search function within the Tower talk archives and have spent a little
time in the archives trying to "research" the answer. Problem is, I want to
read everything posted and at the rate I am going, I may never find any
information.  So I now ask if anyone has used or is using a Glenn Martin Hazer
system for a Rohn 25 tower.  Since the "comfort zone" on a my 50 ft. tower is
only about 35 feet, I am interested in a possible alternative.  I currently
have a TA-33 on top and am considering putting a C-4SXL on top using the Hazer
and extending the mast (15-20 feet) where I can get adequate distance above the
top of my tower with the Hazer at tower-top so I can mount the TA-33 below and
phase the 2 antennas.  I am not wanting to add section(s) to my tower.  I
wonder how long of a mast will the Hazer accomodate and if anyo!
ne can shed light on this scenar
Hal, KC8FS
List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety
equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!