[TowerTalk] quad pix & info links

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] quad pix & info links
From: (Lane Zeitler)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 12:06:04 -0700
where the two quad pictures are and the description. I encourage you to read
the write up first, then look at the pix. Go here for the description (about
one full page of text): <A
 then go here for the first pic: <A
 finally, go here for the last pic: <A
<DIV>I'll be happy to answer any questions.&nbsp;Exscuse the write up text, I
am a Navy Nurse, not an english major, hi.</DIV>
<DIV>Ku7i</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a