[TowerTalk] Guy wire anchoring question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy wire anchoring question
From: (Bill Hider)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 23:27:03 +0100
Elevated guy anchors will do what you want if you have them properly
engineered, as I did.  I totally agree with Steve.  I had a PE design
the guying system, I did the mechanical drawings and contracted for
construction of the entire job.      My Website shows what I did using a 10'
8" I-beam to
produce a 6' elevated guy anchor.

In fact, if you know my Website, it's intended to be a reference for
a truly engineered amateur radio antenna system - required reading
for anyone who is contemplating a new tower installation.

Today, I just processed some additional photos and will put them
up on the site tonight.

Bill, N3RR