[TowerTalk] Connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connectors
From: (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:37:43 +0200
I'm leader of the RF Division in one company and the stress tests of parts,
even desruptive, are routine job in a company that manufactures Broadcast
equipment and antenna systems.
We have and use also a water cooled 50 KW dummy load with 3+1/8" connectors
but I dont'see what does it matters with my Ham activity.
Since also in US there are hams that works or worked in companies producing
big tubes, or megawatt amplifiers etc. do I have to deduct they use that
stuff for "QRP" contesting ?

PS: is it 100 MHz within Ham bands, in W7 ?