[TowerTalk] Enclosure questions

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Enclosure questions
From: (Dave Kaiser)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 05:19:41 -0700 (PDT)
I will try to answer Marcello's questions,

1. By "radio modem," I assume he means a wireless

2. By "desertic weather," I assume he means --

3. Each item will have it's own temperature specs
that he'll have to adhere to.

4. The UPS may generate more heat when it's

5. What's his budget?

6. I am sure that there are companies that
specialize in such enclosures. Fiberglass might
be a starting point.

7. I'm sure he will want to use fans to vent the
heat inside the enclosure. The fans would plug
into the UPS.

So, the answer is: Fibreglass enclosure, mount
UPS, PLC and modem inside with a couple of 115VAC

Hope this helps!

Dave Kaiser, AL7HG
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

Dave Kaiser