[TowerTalk] Good deed

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Good deed
From: (Jeff Maass)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:03:13 -0400
This one has all the earmarks of a hoax. Can anyone confirm that
such a teacher, class & project exists?

If it's not currently in the "hoax" category, it will soon be. Once
these "Send a copy to everyone you know" type messages start,
they circulate until all the current 4th graders are drawing retirement

Witness Craig Shergold, a boy who has been "dying" since
1989, and receiving QSL cards, post cards, and email since then.

Or the pleas to help find Kelsey Brook Jones, a 5-year-old
who was 'misplaced' by her mother for a couple of hours
in 1999 while playing at a friend's house a few doors away.

Once these things start, they never end.

If there is such a teacher Ann Vaughn at St. Patrick's Catholic
School in Kingman Kansas, then she should have her hands whacked
with a ruler for starting yet another hard-to-kill hoax-to-be!

General rule: if an email says "Forward this letter to as many
people as possible!" (or similar), then it should be deleted
immediately and forgotten.

 Jeff Maass     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: