[TowerTalk] Petrezewski (sp?) array ..

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Petrezewski (sp?) array ..
From: (
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:08:28 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2001 17:39:29 Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

>  The design has been in use by WA7LT, ex-W9LT for at least 25 years, and he
>  told me personally that the antenna did not show directivity until he
>  switched both.

That makes sense, confirms what I suspected and explains poor directivity of
my triangular parasitic array using Stackmatch for switching driven elements.
I am going to try simple relay swicthing of both shield and center conductor.
It would help if  this kind of info was included with commercial product.

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety
equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!