[TowerTalk] Good deed&head shaving

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Good deed&head shaving
From: (Brad Johnson)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:07:39 -0500
>From personal experience, I can confirm the embarrassment of alopecia;
however, mine was in spots. Nothing like having handfulls of hair suddenly
come out during a shower at age 23. I wish the kid well and as long as you
older guys are shaving your heads for a about sending a few
locks to the woman who plays Major McKenzie on my behalf. The alopecia is
long gone, but the male pattern balding spot remained.

QCWA # 30894 (at age 41 I might add)

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety
equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!