[TowerTalk] My new EarthLink email address

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] My new EarthLink email address
From: k9rz@radiks.net (Jackson)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 20:22:45 -0600
Hi. I wanted to let you know that I've switched to EarthLink for my Internet
access, and I now have a new email address.

So please send all email to my new EarthLink email address:

k9rz@radiks.net

I don't want to miss any of your messages, so please take a moment to write
down my new address and add it to your email address book.

Thanks!
William

P.S. My old email address was (none)

EarthLink - It's your Internet
http://www.earthlink.net/

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety
equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
http://www.championradio.com

-----