[TowerTalk] RE: Pouring Concrete

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Pouring Concrete
From: (
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:29:31 EDT
In a message dated 04/09/2001 12:11:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

<< OTOH if you're pouring something bigger than anchors, i.e. self-support
 tower base, you DO want to go to the rental yard and get a concrete
 This'll move the concrete around in the hole easily and is *really* worth
 forty bucks or so it costs to rent.

I agree here.  Makes the surface look really good (no air pockets) when you
un-form any exposed above grade surfaces.  Just be sure to leave the vibrator
in an area only a few seconds or the stone in the mix will settle to the the mix will seperate.  I could probably send a few pics of a
vibrator in action and of the finished product to anybody that would care to

Dwayne  -  KG4ADM

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,