[TowerTalk] tower erection

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower erection
From: (Frank Norton)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:18:22 -0400
Hey Pros,

I used to be a fully functional ham who could climb and tie, lift and do
all that is needed to put up my towers and antennas.  That all came to an
end a few years ago when I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.

I currently have need of the professional help of a tower pro.  I am having
a bit of a problem locating one in the Central Area of Michigan.

I live in Bay City, MI.  Anyone do business in this area?  I have a Force
12 C4E, a Sigma 40 Vertical, and some wire antenna to go up.  I am looking
for an honest person/crew to do some honest work.  I don't expect
charity.  I look forward to hearing from any of you who may be interested
in erecting the tower and antennae.

Thanks!  I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in the contract.

Frank, KB8XU

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,