[TowerTalk] KT34XA upgrades are available

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34XA upgrades are available
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:30:45 EDT

    Yep - the info is on the website - <A HREF="a">www.m2inc.com</A>

>   Can you tell me if the new antenna has been computer optimized to improve
>   perfoormance significantly over the KT34XA?

    Depends on what you mean significantly. According to Mike Stahl, K6MYC,
he has improved the gain by 1/2 to 1 dB per band. We're not planning on
testing one anytime soon so you'll have to take his word for it.

Cheers,    Steve     K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com