[TowerTalk] KT34XA upgrades are available

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34XA upgrades are available
From: (
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:30:45 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/01 9:34:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

> << I hear rumour that upgrade kits to the KT36 are available now?

    Yep - the info is on the website - <A HREF="a"></A>
>   Can you tell me if the new antenna has been computer optimized to improve
>   perfoormance significantly over the KT34XA?

    Depends on what you mean significantly. According to Mike Stahl, K6MYC,
he has improved the gain by 1/2 to 1 dB per band. We're not planning on
testing one anytime soon so you'll have to take his word for it.

Cheers,    Steve     K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,