[TowerTalk] Biopsy

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Biopsy
From: (Tom Champlin)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:16:18 -0500
I had the biopsy in '92. It wasn't that bad, it's the Quinolones they give
you afterward that you have to watch. I had a serious reaction to both types
they gave me. We are having sustained strong winds here in the KC area
tonight, with lots of wind damage around town. I have my US Tower TX 455
cranked up fully with the X9 on top. So far, so good.
Anyone my age should consider going once a year and having the DRE and PSA
blood test.

73, Tom W0HH

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,