[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex towers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex towers
From: (Dave)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:02:09 -0500
I beg to differ. I am conspiring with no one to harm anyone. I simply want
my money back. Lawyers are already involved. My company has lost far more
than just the amount of the refund. There are also laws against fraud -
criminal laws.

Let Joel save whatever postings he wishes. I won't be embarrassed to hear my
postings read aloud in court.

If you think that news of a bad dealing with a tower vendor is not
appropriate to a list about towers, then I will consider my posting off
topic and remove myself from the list. Also, if you want to see mass vendor
ratings, not all of them pleasant, have a look at

Neither a protest, or negative comments regarding a company make a conspiracy.

I am unaware of anyone conspiring to do Firstcall harm. I *am* aware of some
people wanting to get their money back. Maybe a quick look at Websters is in

At 06:28 PM 04/11/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>At 05:54 PM 4/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>># 1 is probably correct.
>># 2 If you are telling the truth there is no slander or defamation.
>The truth would be determined by a jury, and the interference to
>Firstcall's business would be obvious
>>Option # 3 HAve 2 or 3 guys that have been burned by dear ole Joel
>>talking loud enough in earshot of any newbies he is trying to con or get
>>an order from them.
>a civil suit for damages still applies.  This is not a Lemon Law
>situation.  It is a conspiracy to harm a business.  And the conspiracy
>exists right here on Towertalk.  Joel is smart enough to save all postings
>regarding him or Firstcall
>List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,
>safety equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
>FAQ on WWW:
>Administrative requests:

Sir, are you classified as human?
"Ah, negative. I am a meat popsicle"