[TowerTalk] Towertalk topics

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Towertalk topics
From: (Chris Burger)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:10:36 +0200
Just imagine:  When I heard that Towertalk would teach me a lot about
erections, I was thinking of steel!  Certainly didn't anticipate learning
everything there is to know about prostate cancer.

By the way, for those who are not familiar with a "digital rectal
examination", it is by no means the high-tech procedure it sounds like.

Chris R. Burger

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,