[TowerTalk] Tower spacing question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower spacing question
From: (Tom Mattus)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 16:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again Gents!
I'm planning the construction of two towers, I will
have one at 70' and the other height depending on
knowledge I get from TT! One restriction that I can't
change is that I can't distance them any further than
55' apart, due to property and building limits. The
70'er will have a 40 meter Discoverer 7-2 and above
it, the Cushcraft A3WS 12/17 meter beam. The other
tower will have a TH-6 and a 6 meter home brew and
maybe a stack of 2 meter beams. So knowing what I
would like to do, will I experience any kind of
problems if the second tower is also at 70'?

Thanks very much!

Do You Yahoo!?

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,