[TowerTalk] Re: High AC Voltage

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: High AC Voltage
From: (Jimmy Floyd)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:09:27 -0500
Thanks to all for the input on this problem I have. Currently the Power Co.,
Telephone Co., and the local Cable Co. are all working trying to figure this
one out. Seems this problem I found has clued them in to some situations on
their end also.
The voltage has dropped some--248 to 250 --
but I still have AC on my tower and equipment grounds as do all of the
utilities. This has been narrowed down to a 5 block area and they will
continue to work on the problem this week. When the problem is corrected I
will post to TT reflector.
Jimmy Floyd

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,