[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] HV Connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HV Connectors
From: (
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:10:56 EDT
I've been trying to find out what the molded platic HV connectors are called 
that interconnect many high voltage power supplies and RF decks.  My Ten Tec 
Titan uses this connector, but the manual doesn't have a part name or number 
for it.
I have a HB 4-1000 amp that has the red female B+ jack and black female B- jack 
on the back of the chassis, and I would like to buy several of the plugs and 
jacks in order to use a HB power supply for several HB amps.  Can someone 
please tell me what they are called and where I can buy them?  They are not MHV 
connectors which are an alternative for interconnecting PS and RF decks.
Doug  W0AH

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,
safety equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>