[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] HV Connectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HV Connectors
From: (Steve Rodowicz)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:57:18 -0400
Hello Doug,

James Millen was the primary source of those high voltage connectors.

Safety Terminal
Part Number 37001 Red or Black
Part Number 37501 Low Loss

Caywood Electronics manufactures much of the millen product line.

Caywood Electronics is at 978-975-2711

GL & 73, Steve - N1SR

At 05:10 PM 04/18/2001 -0400, wrote:
>I've been trying to find out what the molded platic HV connectors are 
>called that interconnect many high voltage power supplies and RF 
>decks.  My Ten Tec Titan uses this connector, but the manual doesn't have 
>a part name or number for it.
>I have a HB 4-1000 amp that has the red female B+ jack and black female B- 
>jack on the back of the chassis, and I would like to buy several of the 
>plugs and jacks in order to use a HB power supply for several HB 
>amps.  Can someone please tell me what they are called and where I can buy 
>them?  They are not MHV connectors which are an alternative for 
>interconnecting PS and RF decks.
>Doug  W0AH

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,
safety equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>