[TowerTalk] C31XR Question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C31XR Question
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:39:29 -0400
At 09:51 PM 4/18/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I was looking for some feedback on this antenna as well but was going to
>wait a month or so as I won't purchasing one till June. Would like to see
>the feedback on the list.

Rich -- no reason to reinvent the wheel -- go to, look
for the list search function, and enter "towertalk" and "C-31XR".  That'll
show you everything that is in the TowertaLK archives on the antenna, where
it has been extensively discussed for over 4 years.

You might also check the Force12Talk Message Archive:

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database
is waiting for your input at