[TowerTalk] Mosley

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley
From: (dan r goddar goddard)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:15:53 -0400
Does anyone in the group use a Mosley Super 33 (17,20&40) meter antenna.
Do you know of anyone who is using one that you might pass on their
e-mail address to me?  I am looking for any reviews and assembled
pictures of this antenna.  I understand that several government stations
use this antenna and give it great reviews.  This antenna was made to be
using as a commercial antenna but has come over to the ham community with
great success.  I have the Mosley catalog that gives the particulars
about this antenna but I want some feed back from some users.

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,