[TowerTalk] Connector support

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connector support
From: (Joe Sloss)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 07:47:42 -0700
 I'll be using LM-400UF,  from 6m beam, to a point below top of tower where
the coax will join, via N connectors,  to 1/2" hardline for the run to the
shack.  As the 400UF is not extremely flexible I'm at a loss to determine a
way to insure there is no coax movement at the connectors and yet still have
sufficient slack for the rotating loop.  Would like to hear from someone who
has done a similar installation.   Thanks in advance.  Joe K7MKS

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,