[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain lower mast support?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain lower mast support?
From: (Mike O'Brien)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:51:07 -0500
Maybe they've been around for a while (in which case I'm about to
really demonstrate my ignorance), but recently I've seen a couple of
references to a Hy-Gain rotator accessory listed as the MSHD and
described as a "heavy-duty lower mast support" for the Ham IV/V and T2X
        So, what is it? Is it a worthwhile addition to a T2X setup?
        Whatever it is, it ain't exactly cheap ($81.99 at AES) but may
well be worth the money.
        Can anyone enlighten me?

        73, Mike KØMYW

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,