[TowerTalk] Telrex TB5EM antenna manual

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex TB5EM antenna manual
From: (Monty Taylor)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:40:15 -0500
I purchased a Telrex TB5EM (I think) that was from an estate.  It is
dis-assembled and in a bundle with the Telrex Balun.  Not as substantial as
a TB6EM (I used to have one), and has about a 17 foot boom and 5 elements,
thinner walls that the TB6EM.  I really need an assembly manual BAD!  If
someone can help me I would really appreciate it.  I will pay for all costs,
even better attach it to an email and let me know how much I owe you for the

Best regards,
Monty/WB5GLB since 1967
972 538-3295 Office

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,