[TowerTalk] Anti-Climb Panels

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anti-Climb Panels
From: (Robert Boyd)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 06:35:16 -0400
Someone was asking about where to buy some panels.  Don't remember who asked
or for what tower.  I made my own for my Rohn 25 from a sheet of plywood
which I cut into three pieces.  Then I hinged the three panels together so
that they fold around the tower, and I secured the assembly with padlock
hasp and lock.  For longevity I painted all surfaces with several coats of
exterior green paint.  It's been in use for about 15 years now, is easy to
move when I want to climb the tower, and blends right into the background.

73, Bob - NT1V (formerly W1VXV for 49 years)

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,