[TowerTalk] Telrex TB5EM antenna manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex TB5EM antenna manual
From: montytaylor@texoma.net (Monty Taylor)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:44:14 -0500
To all that responded to my question concerning the identity of my antenna
and a manual.  It IS a Telrex TB5EM.  Two of the members responded with
measurements; Diameter 2" boom w/2 1/2 OD sleeves, 18' boom length,  element
spacing and length were as stated by N4KG in the Original message to me.
What a relief!  I am awaiting copies of the manual from two different
sources.  I will scan them and send them to anyone else who might want that
information.