[TowerTalk] Guying Tension: Tks for replies

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guying Tension: Tks for replies
From: (David J. Windisch)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:00:12 -0400
Hi, all concerned:

Few weeks ago, I posted some experiments with torque wrenches and fixtures
for measuring tension.

Reason was that I had the mistaken impression that the LOOS devices were in
the $500-up range.

Thank-you to the several individuals who pointed out, in essence: *RTFM on
K7LXC's page*, where the LOOS devices are an order-of-magnitude-less in

I'll chalk my experiments up to the other Edison Effect ;o)

73, Dave, K3BHJ

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,