[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Anti-Climb Panels

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anti-Climb Panels
From: (
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:18:52 EDT
It's a heavy guage welded screen wire with about 1/2 inch holes...spacing 
between the vertical and horizontal wires.  Its found at the hardware store  
in rolls with the other screen wire.

Dwayne - KG4ADM

<< > I just wrapped the bottom 6 feet of my tower in hardware cloth,
 And what is hardware cloth?  Probably something called by a different
 name than I have heard before.
 ag0n at arrl dot net

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,
safety equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>