[TowerTalk] Guy wires as inverted Vee?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy wires as inverted Vee?
From: (Tom Mattus)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:43:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hello again! What is the collective wisdom on using
guy wires as an inverted Vee? Specificaly for 75
meters, maybe switchable from side to side? Since I
have the opportunity to incorporate this idea, before
the system is constructed, I would like to know if it
is really that good. What complications might I be up
against? They will be on a 70' tower. Hmmm, another
thought, would it be more efficient to load the tower
instead? Insulating the guys from same, etc...
I haven't run across this in the archives, unless I
just missed it, a guy can go stir crazy looking at all
that good info!!!

Thanks again,

Do You Yahoo!?

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,