[TowerTalk] Limit switches

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Limit switches
From: K2we@aol.com (K2we@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:37:42 EDT
Hi Dick,
    I own an LM-470D which has the remote up/down with limit switches. The
exact limit switch is made by Square-D and can be found in the Grainger
catalog. Tri-ex gets over $300 for the switch, if I remember, Grainger had it
for around $125. The arm that mounts on the switch is sold separate. I
replaced both switches on my tower several years ago and I still have the
boxes here somewhere.. When I find them, I'll give you the exact model number.

73  Steve/K2WE

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com

-----