[TowerTalk] Limit switches

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Limit switches
From: (
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:44:28 EDT
Hi again Dick,
    As soon as I sent the first reply, I found the box. The box says:

Square-D Heavy duty Limit Switch Class 9007 type C62B2.

This is the exact model you want. As I said, they sell the contact arm
separate and they come in several different lengths..

Good Luck but be very careful raising & lowering your tower. I have a CCTV
cameral looking at my tower when I lower it by remote control. I NEVER raise
it without being there. Too many things can go wrong and cause lots of damage.

73  Steve/K2WE

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,