[TowerTalk] Coax

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax
From: (
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:22:56 EDT
In a message dated 4/27/01 6:09:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

<< What coax should I use for running it underground? How deep? Should it
 be enclosed in PVC pipe or similar? Any help would be appreciated.
 Mike N3HR
 The designation ''AU"at the end of the coax number used to signify a
covering with a "non-migrating softening or plasticizing agent" to the center
dielectric that was claimed good for 15 years or more buried.  If I could get
some cheap shrink on tubing I'd still cover the entire coax outside.  Water
can still get in the pipe but its cheap.  I do that at the beam for about
10'.  k7gco

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,