[TowerTalk] Coax

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax
From: (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:43:28 +0100
Surely its sensible to run all underground cables in a cheap PVC etc. water
pipe. Then, you can change or add cables at a later date quite easily.

Also, it gives added protection against future gardening attacks by the

Don't forget to  leave a draw-string in the pipe, as this makes it much
easier to
add extra cables later.

73s Tim EI8IC