[TowerTalk] Coax

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax
From: (J. G. Kincade)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:46:54 -0500
Yes sir, it will likely be wet or at least damp from condensation 24 hrs a
day, 7 days a week, no matter what. So yes, for coax runs that will be
inside conduit or buried directly (bad idea in my area, gophers will eat it)
direct-bury stuff is the deal. I wouldn't use non-bury stuff unless the coax
is either aerial or simply laid on the ground (also usually a bad idea for
numerous reasons).
73, Jerry W5KP