[TowerTalk] House Entry

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] House Entry
From: (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:45:41 -0500
> Okay, I give up. Where can I find 1/8" copper plate, and how much is it
> going to cost?

then search for "copper sheet"  They have copper plate too, but it starts at
1/4 inch.

Everything and more than you wanted to know.  12x12 inch 0.187 in thick
copper alloy 110 is $43.80.  0.062 in is $18, and 0.016 is $10.86.  You can
order as small a quantity as you like on many things, and they ship out
right away - nicely packaged too!  They also have a lot of info about their
stuff available on the web site!  Good place to get stainles steel sheets
too to make shims etc.

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,