[TowerTalk] [Q] TGM Hybrid Quad?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Q] TGM Hybrid Quad?
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 07:02:03 -0600
The Force 12 C3S and C3SS are probably the most effective
small beams around, using full size ( and loaded 20M respectively)
reflectors along with 3 separate Driven Elements.

Your comment about dipoles sounds disparaging to dipoles.
The Dipole Antenna is a VERY EFFICIENT radiator if placed
in the clear and more than 1/2 WL high.  I have worked over
300 countries on 80, 40, 30, 17, 12M using only DIPOLE antennas.

de  Tom  N4KG

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 Ken Hopper <khopper@uchicago.edu> writes:
> Anyone have experience with the MQ-4 Hybrid Quad? I can only put up a
> roof top quad or tripod and am looking for a compact ANT that is better
than
> a dipole. Suggestions please.
>
> Pse be gentle with this beam newbie
> de Ken n9vv
> http://www.n9vv.com
>
> List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
> safety equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
> http://www.championradio.com
>
> -----

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.