[TowerTalk] Best 'medium' beam

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Best 'medium' beam
From: (Dave Kaiser)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 05:39:56 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone have any idea which is the 'best'
performing 'medium-size' beam? I want to keep the
weight and boom lenght reasonable, less than 100
pounds and 35 foot boom.

I have a TH-11-DXX, but am researching something
to go with it, like the Force C-31-XR for
tri-band operation, or a 40/20 meter dual-bander,
like the Force 520/240, which, despite the fact
it has two bands, the gain seems impressive.

I have Champion's latest 'Performance
Evaluation,' but it does not cover any of the new
arrivals, like Mosley's Pro, or any of the newer
Force models. Any opinions? You can email me
direct at, or via this

Dave, AL7HG

Dave KaiserKaiserdr@yahoo.comP.O. Box 574Dhahran, Saudi Arabia(9663) 874-7616

Do You Yahoo!?