[TowerTalk] Mosley Pro 95

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley Pro 95
From: Stephanie WX3K" < (Stephanie WX3K)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:15:42 -0400
Thanks all for responding.......I have decided to keep the monster.......It
is going up on my tower this summer.......The Pro 95 is a far cry from a
TH3JR and gives me 2 additional bands to work.

I really can't complain about a free antenna

Just prior to taking it down on April 7th, I worked a 7X4 and Solvenia using
my FT-817 and 2.5 watts.  I got 599 signal reports !

Stephanie R. Koles WX3K

Mt. Holly Skywarn Technical Committee - Vice Chair
Skywarn Coordinator for Somerset County, NJ
Mt Holly Skywarn Webmaster
Eastern PA Radio Assoc. - Vice President

List Sponsor: - Trylon self-supporting towers,