[TowerTalk] This List & Possibilities de W4AN

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] This List & Possibilities de W4AN
From: jimsmith@home.com (Jim Smith)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 00:09:05 -0700
Bill
Does the Spoke Forum software allow for the creation and maintenance of
a FAQ list?  I don't think any of the reflectors I have seen make
provision for this.  A well organized and maintained FAQ can greatly cut
down on the posting of the same questions over and over as well as make
it easy for a newcomer to the list to find answers to most of his
questions.  The prevalent system of searching the archives is, in my
experience, not very effective and hugely time consuming due to the
large number of irrelevant hits.

Don't get me wrong. The reflectors are a great resource.  I just think
they could be made even better with the introduction of FAQ lists.

73

Jim Smith       VE7FO

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com