[TowerTalk] Rotator Control Bulbs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator Control Bulbs
From: WD4K@bellsouth.net (WD4K)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:05:11 -0600
I am looking at 5 boxes from Ham M to Ham 4 and Tailtwister. The two
Tailtwister boxes are black plastic with the word Tailtwister on the fronts.
The other three are identical as viewed from the front, three button, metal
with black tops and white bottoms. Have no clue as to the vintage of any of
them as they have been acquired over the years, but the Tailtwisters are
definitely plastic. Tommy WD4K